1Place is anywhere your business is
Our cloud-based application is founded on multi-site management methodology, so it can be used anywhere your business is. Bring all of your paper checklists, forms and task lists in one place, then use our central dashboard to instantly see an overview of all of your sites, and drill down into areas of concern. 1Place monitors and tracks every entry, so never again will a task be left outstanding or an issue unresolved. We can help you manage:
Benefits of 1Place
Our dedicated team will work closely with you to configure the system to your unique needs. We also provide ongoing technical support once the system is installed. By using 1Place, you’ll get:
Customer Success Stories
Rodney Wayne is a leading New Zealand hair salon brand with more than 30 salons and 15 Shampoo ‘n’ Things haircare stores across the country.
Gail Coleman is the brand’s northern regional manager and explains how 1Place is giving management the visibility they need to ensure each store and salon meets compliance and performance standards while delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Before adopting 1Place:
- Regional managers relied on using paper-based checklists and audits, printing them off and taking the hard copies to the stores.
- Completed forms then had to be scanned and emailed to the salon.
- It also took a huge amount of time to compile and analyse the data collected by the various regional managers and mystery clients.
- An Ipad loaded with the 1Place app is all the regional managers need to carry when visiting their stores, allowing them to collect data in real-time and save up to an hour in office-based work every day.
- Completed reports are emailed to store managers instantly.
- 1Place software uses the data to create reports for management to view, analyse and identify problem areas.
- Collected data provides the transparency necessary for management to make key decisions.