Increase store performance through online tracking systems
Our intelligent software will become a toolkit for your managers; a place where they can complete daily forms, task lists and checklists wherever they are, quickly and easily. Whether being used on the field or in store, our user-friendly system simplifies data input with helpful hints and tips available for all users, and a handy photo feature for visual updates. Through the interactive dashboard, 1Place lets you as a manager see promotion, marketing and operational compliance instantly so you can continually identify and respond to improvement areas. We can help you manage:
Benefits of 1Place
Our dedicated team will work closely with you to configure the system to your unique needs. We also provide ongoing technical support once the system is installed. By using 1Place, you’ll get:
Customer Success Stories
Green Cross Health represents Unichem and Life Pharmacy brands. Learn how 1Place is driving topline sales and making life easier for their sales and business development manager Garry Latham:
As Green Cross’ sales and business development manager, Garry spends a lot of his time visiting Unichem and Life Pharmacy stores across Auckland where he works with store managers to achieve a consistent customer experience across each brand.
Before adopting 1Place:
- Garry relied on paper forms, emailing and creating files to keep track of each pharmacy’s sales and profits, stock levels, promotions and tasks.
- Dispensaries were unprepared for spot audits by the district health board.
- Store managers are prompted by the application to complete their business planning, key performance indicators (KPIs) and benchmarking compliance measurements regardless of whether Garry is in the store or not.
- Garry’s store visits aren’t taken up with administration so his time in store can be spent on business development.
- In-store promotional compliance has improved dramatically.
- Task lists ensure someone remains accountable until each logged task is actioned, which encourages best practice, improves performance and efficiency, which ultimately improves the bottom line.
- Dispensaries now proactively carry out a monthly high-risk audit through 1Place, which enables pharmacists to show auditors what they’re doing to mitigate risk.