Boost productivity through automated checklists
1Place can help increase efficiency throughout your stores by automating quality and food safety checks. The cloud-based app can be used by and tailored to stores, field staff and head office management, simplifying administrative tasks in every area of your business. Among the features is a handy photo tool, which provides an immediate visual update of products on shelf or hazards within the store. Armed with real-time information, issues can be identified and responded to from anywhere, quickly and effectively. We can help you manage:
Benefits of 1Place
Our dedicated team will work closely with you to configure the system to your unique needs. We also provide ongoing technical support once the system is installed. By using 1Place, you’ll get:
Customer Success Stories
Farro is all about creating and sharing good food through its five Auckland stores. Each store has a number of departments that look after key ranges such as deli, seafood, grocery and butchery. At the forefront of management’s mind is ensuring the highest level of quality down to every individual item of food.
Farro uses 1Place to take care of their food safety needs, maintain quality standards and make compliance management easy.
- Hundreds of paper checklists were collated and checked by the store manager, then photocopied and reviewed by the food safety manager.
- Site visits occurred once a week, which meant decisions to respond to issues were delayed, affecting efficiency.
- Data collection takes place quickly and easily.
- Department managers and staff complete checklists on their iPads throughout the day as food preparation and restocking occurs.
- The visibility of data has increased allowing management to observe and respond to trends and issues in real time throughout the network of stores.
- Every food element is traced with high accuracy and securely stored, which enables it to be easily retrieved during audits or for reports.
- Compliance has become a simple and fun matter of clicking through the checklist and adding photos.